How it works for fundraisers
One Lottery is a fun and effective way for your good cause to raise funds. Joining is easy and FREE. Send your supporters to your very own One Lottery page and collect 50% of all ticket sales made.
All supporters will get the chance to win amazing cash prizes every week. Including a jackpot prize of £25,000. All for just £1 per week. See the different lottery structures we provide below:
- No small society lottery registration required
- Earn 50% of ticket sales (Partner keeps 24% of sales)
- Sell tickets to our weekly £25k draw + seasonal bonus draws
- Upgrade to your own lottery registration at any time
The draw will take place every Saturday night with results posted on our website, Facebook and Twitter. Winners will be advised directly, so if you don’t have the time to check who’s won, we’ll let you know.
Signing up is FREE and takes less than a minute. Once signed up we will:
- Build your good cause page on the One Lottery website.
- Provide you with personalised marketing materials to send out to your supporters and community.
- Support you with guides, tips, email and phone assistance.
You will receive 50% of all ticket sales from supporters that sign up on your page. Your funds will be transferred into your bank account every month.
What’s the catch?
There isn’t one. No set-up fees, no administration, no hassle. Once your page is live, all you need to do is shout about One Lottery to your supporters and community. Please see the FAQs for more information.
Can I join?
Any good cause operating within the UK can apply*, just sign up using the link below.
You will also receive:
- Weekly updates on the progress of the lottery and the supporters who’ve chosen to support you.
- Regularly updated and personalised marketing materials.
- Access to an online dashboard so you can see real time statistics on supporters who’ve chosen to support you.
- A monthly payment of your funds direct to your bank account with an accompanying report.
* Exclusions apply; see Terms & Conditions for details